Athletics & Activities department
Announcements and Important Events
Fall Sports 2023 Registration OPEN NOW
To all Students going to 7th-12th Grade for the 2023-2024 School Year Interested in Participating in a Fall Sport:
2023 Fall Sport Registrations will be hosted online at Big Team Student Central (formerly PlanetHS). This digital platform will allow our parents and students to complete and access registration forms via computer, tablet, or smart phone. It is HIPAA, COPPA, and FERPA compliant.
Students / Parents must be sure to create accounts using accurate information, including their Official Name that appears on their report card, date of birth, graduation year, and SCHOOL ATTENDING during the 2023-2024 School Year.
- Students going to 7th & 8th grade choose Middle School.
- Students going to 9th-12th grade choose High School.
FIRST TIME STUDENT / PARENT REGISTRATION:
- First time students / parents registering for Big Team Student Central (PlanetHS), please review the following video and corresponding directions for step by step first time registration instructions: https://bigteams.my.site.com/support/s/article/Parents-Create-Your-Students-Account
RETURNING STUDENT / PARENT REGISTRATION:
- Returning students / parents, pleae review the following video and corresponding directions for registration: https://bigteams.my.site.com/support/s/article/Parent-Sign-In-As-Feature-Student-Central
LINKING STUDENT ACCOUNT WITH PARENT ACCOUNT:
- Step by step instructions for linking your student account with your parent account can be found at: https://bigteams.my.site.com/support/s/article/Account-Linking-Student-Parent
- You will need to print out the SECTION 6 under Athletic Forms and take it with you for the doctor to sign at your appointment. You will then need to scan or take a picture of SECTION 6 and upload it to your BigTeams (Planet HS) Account.
- Athletes cannot participate in sports until digital forms are complete and approved by the Athletic Office. Forms will be valid for the entire school year for which they are filled out, including the form completed by the physician. Completing and having your Pre-Participation Registration Forms accepted by your school makes you eligible to tryout for the team.
- If you need assistance with BigTeams (PlanetHS) Registration or need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the content of form requirements, please contact Mr. Deutsch in the Athletic Office at email@example.com.
Lastly, please note that LVHN will once again be providing complimentary sport physicals.
Attached please find information regarding this process. LVHN is offering physicals that can be scheduled at the convenience of the family at dozens of ExpressCARE and Care on Demand locations throughout the region starting on June 1st and running through August 11th.
Instructions for scheduling your student athlete’s PIAA physical are as follows:
- Visit https://www.mylvhn.org/MyChart/openscheduling
- To schedule siblings, please visit https://mylvhn.org/mychart/publicforms.asp?mode=showform&formname=PIAASportsPhysical, fill out the form and an LVHN team member will reach out within five to seven business days to schedule your sports physical.
- Choose “ExpressCARE”
- Choose "Sports Physical"
- Select your desired time/location. In “reason for visit” enter the School District name
- Log in to your MyLVHN account or continue as guest to complete scheduling. Continuing as a guest will require additional demographic information to be completed before scheduling Scheduling options will not be visible on the MyChart platform prior to June 1, 2023
**PHYSICALS CANNOT BE DATED PRIOR TO JUNE 1st must be submitted via your Big Teams (Planet HS) Account no later than FRIDAY, AUGUST 4th.
**Please direct any scheduling concerns to the Sports Medicine Care Coordination Team at AthleticTraining@lvhn.org
**To print out the forms you need to take to the physician's appointment, please review the video at the following link: